Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

omlette




One of the best bloggers on the interwebs is Pip Lincolne. She posts so many sweet things I can barely keep up. Cute websites full of owl pictures and other bits of niceness, like this meme thing. I don't even care that everyone loves/knows her blog. I am just reblogging on the offchance that some "random" people who RSS to my blog (in the ideal/fantasy land that I live in I have secret people who subscribe to my blog) will see/read this post and go to her blog and henceforth enjoy all the loveliness that is Meet Me At Mikes.

And here's the stuff that I am doing

Making :
eyes at the television
Cooking :
nothing
Drinking :
watre
Reading:
a book about writers and their lovers/a lot of stuff on google reader
Wanting:
this chair to be more comfortable
Looking:
at the news
Playing:
with my empty mousse thingo
Wasting:
time!
Sewing:
does knitting count ?
Wishing:
that there was more mousse
Enjoying:
making funnies behind Jason's back
Waiting:
for people
Liking: express media buzzcuts programme for letting me in!!
Wondering:
about the power of towers
Loving:
my sister's art friends/hayley & amanda's exhibition opening (stay tuned to kym's blog for pictures!!)
Hoping: that I will create some decent ads for this stupid assignment
Marvelling:
at the stupidity of Kyle Sandilands
Needing: another cushion for this couch
Smelling:
there's still a waft of kebab scent in the lounge
Wearing:
large flowery retrostar dress
Following:
well I guess I'm now following that owl picture website
Noticing:
that everyone is getting into tumblr. what's the deal?
Knowing:
it's bedtime soon
Thinking:
my bum hurts
Feeling:
my sore bum
Bookmarking:
owl pictures
Opening: up a can o worms
Giggling: about mousse related things
Feeling: like I wanna go see Taking Woodstock. Emile Hirsch + Dimitri Martin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment