Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Announcement

This is an announcement of sorts. There are 3 items on the agenda:

1) We have decided to scrap music post Friday, because we discovered that we don't actually have that much stuff to say about music. It is what it is.
2) You should suggest what topics you would like m'colleague and I to discuss.
3) I have a stall at the Auckland Zinefest on August 14th. I made a zine consisting of entries from this blog which is aptly named People and Just People. That, along with a couple of zines Susie made, some other misc zines and of course the main attraction, Subject zine will be available. I don't know if we have any followers that live in Auckland, but if we do, you should come along and say hi. Here is a link to the event.

Now this:

3 comments:

  1. I am putting the final touches to my zine, aiming to send before the end of next week. Very excited to see the next edition of Subject btw! You should send some to Sticky, they'll house them for you and pay you to boot. Of course, I could do it for you, but that way it's more direct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a week I think 'it would be so cool to make a zine' and then think about it. I haven't made one though.

    ReplyDelete