Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

notes about tea

Because I am so poor at the moment I took tea rations from my mum's house when I visited last weekend. Mostly I just drink green tea, with my favourite kind being jasmine scented. I had a real love affair with jasmine last year, but this year we've lost touch. I drink my tea from one of two cups, and I took a photo of my favourite one.



I have decided to go to my friend's birthday party as Russian caravan tea, "a blend of lapsang souchong with assam black tea. Lapsang souchong tea leaves are dried in bamboo baskets over pine fires. The Russian Caravan is a medium strong tea that has a smoky aroma and a hint of malt flavor." (My friend is Russian). I will tie a long string to my hair and make a big tea bag label.

No comments:

Post a Comment