Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

This week's statement poems

I know it sounds bad but I can really relate to a lot of Sex and the City right now.

Listening to sad music and looking at a picture of an elephant.

I'm trying to get used to being a whole person.

Eating in food courts by yourself is a surreal experience.

I wonder what it would be like to have something to aspire to.

Listening to my music really loudly so that my new flatmates will hate me.

There are parts of each other that we just can't reach.

Maybe I don't even matter but I would like to.

Harbouring erotic thoughts during my psychological inquiry lecture.

In class my lecturer is talking about the history of Chile and I am writing about feminism in TextEdit.

Standing on the top of WF building thinking vaguely about flinging myself off it but might just go get some thai food instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment