Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

childhood memories

- sitting on the trampoline in my backyard
- being sad before i could even really grasp the concept
- picking my nose
- sleeping with my night light on
- spinning round and round on the monkey bars
- the crippling fear i felt on my first day of primary school
- liking a boy in kindergarten called callum
- getting salted peanuts after kindy with my mum
- being a tomboy
- wondering why i am shyer than everyone else and not understanding
- stealing peppermints from my grandma's purse
- going to my sisters classroom in the morning to play knucklebones
- not stepping on the cracks in the footpath
- sometimes having lots of friends and sometimes not
- just playing and not caring
- going everywhere bare foot
- make believe

No comments:

Post a Comment