Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I can't do the video post because my internet is too slow

one of my major achievements is
biting all the nails
off my fingers.
another is facilitating
meaningful line breaks.

-

I enjoy shopping at a place called Camberwell market. it is a rotary market held every Sunday of the month in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. It is a dangerous place to go, because there are a lot of decently priced vintage clothes, normal clothes, knick knacks, books, records, cds, videos, jewellery, shoes, buttons, wool.. so on and so forth. Not much food. My friends dragged me there on Sunday morning and I didn't want to go because I knew I shouldn't buy anything. But I went and of course I spent fifty dollars on two dresses that I thought would take me out of my spring slump.

-

I couldn't even watch Stacey's video post because my internet is ultra capped. At the moment I'm attempting to read "By Grand Central Station I sat Down and I Wept" by Elizabeth Smart which I thought wouldn't take me long because it's only 100 pages or so, but each sentence is so dense I am too scared to read it on the train. It's the kind of book you need to be alone with.

No comments:

Post a Comment