Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My last 3 Summers

Summer 07/08

One Summer, me and Sam went to New Plymouth for Womad. We had only been going out for 3 months. We were barely out of Auckland when my tire exploded on the motorway. It was a really beautiful and long drive. We got there in the late afternoon and drank beers in the grass. We watched some bands and walked around. When it got late we drove to this lake and had a very uncomfortable sleep in my car. On the drive home, we stopped at a beach and skinny dipped. It was so warm that day. When we got back to Auckland, he told me he loved me for the first time.





















Summer 08/09

Sam and I went to Tauranga. It was a beautiful time.




















We also went to Waiheke because there was a sculpure walk. I really love Waiheke Island, and it was a really brilliant day. You walked through this track which went through bushes and meadows and it was right by the ocean. It took you about an hour to walk through and at the end there was a tent with food and beverages.




















Summer 09/10

Summer/Christmas time is about family for me. Me and my sister went to the beach most days. We went to this beach called Kaitarakihi, and we liked it because it is small and beautiful and hardly anyone goes there. It is like our little secret. I also went down to Te Awamutu to stay with Sam and his family. We went on bush walks and stuff. I played with his grandparent's cool dogs. At night we would drink wine and play lots of silly games.

No comments:

Post a Comment