Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my turn

Poetry is something we here think about a lot and it's interesting to decipher what makes something poetic and what doesn't. I've been considering this idea a lot due to reading Voiceworks submissions - we certainly have a particular style of poetry that we publish and I'd be interested to hear what Stacey (and our readers!) think makes something poetic.

** Amendment **

Having considered a few things inside and outside of myself, I feel as if this topic "what makes something poetic" should be written as opposed to video. But to make good on the visual side of things, I want us to post pics of our outfits. Freakin rad, right.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you suggested this, I was thinking it was going to be pretty difficult as a video.

    ReplyDelete