Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

statement poem videos

I am now in Newcastle and it turns out that not only am I staying in my dream house but there is supremely excellent wifi throughout it and I will be able to blog to my heart's content.

To this end, here is the statement poem I owe Stacey from last week. It is not very beautiful or poignant because frankly I haven't had any thoughts that were worthwhile. The only statement poem I have properly thought of is "I have not had any good thoughts this week" and I am trying to remove the I from my writing so that wasn't an option.



However I always have this thought:



When you get trains throughout Melbourne you will notice that the concrete sides of the train track enclosure things (hard to explain) and bottom of platforms have been terribly grafitied. I suspect it is the train companies who do this but it is painted over with boring colours. Near East Richmond station you can see that they have painted over the grafitti but someone painted a heart shape above the border of this paint. And this is when I realised "boys will never know how much we think of them"

1 comment: