Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

C-play

Stace: i am listening to coldplay
Susie: ahahaha
Stace: want to put my headphones on to crank it
Stace: fuck, this could compromise my last fm stats
Susie: haha how much do you plan to listen to them?
Stace: most of parachutes probs
Stace: really getting into this
Stace: when you shivuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh
Stace: uhhhhh uhhhhhh
Susie: lol i must join you
Susie: but i only have some tracks from parachutes!!!
Stace: this is the best convo ever
Susie: i look in your direction
Susie: but you pay me no attention do you
Susie: did you want me to change? well i'll change for good
Stace: i'll be there by your side, just you try to stop meeeeee
Susie: i'll always be waiting for you :)
Stace: sweet guitar riff bro
Susie: omg yellow.... YUS
Susie: IT WAS ALL YELLOW
Susie: DO YOU KNOOOOOW FOR YOU I BLEED MYSELF
Susie: FOR YOU I BLEED MYSELF DRY
Susie: (these are weird but moving lyrics)
Stace: oh sheeit, i have a live version of clocks
Stace: basically singing out loud now
Stace: we have the best taste
Susie: clocks is fucking ace
Susie: hahahaha
Stace: air drumming
Stace: i hope my parents don't hear me listening to coldplay and think that i am uncool

No comments:

Post a Comment