Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

i am holding my own hand in bed

yesterday i deleted ~2200 txts from my phone

the thing that made me happiest last week was a construction worker at victoria park singing with the radio, echoing in the stands

my eyes feel heavy and my head feels light

i am genuinely addicted to yarn related crafts

felt really bummed after rude man called me a bitch for being slightly in turning lane whilst riding home

think i'll stay in tonight and count the dots at the edge of my vision

i wish i could be in a place where there is nobody who will look at me but simultaneously i will feel fulfilled, more confident and not alone

confused shaun gannon's richard dunn anecdote at cool dogs with something that happened to me directly/irl

let schindler's list get the better of me

1 comment:

  1. a homeless man called me a rotten bitch last week because I wouldn't give him money.

    ReplyDelete