Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spring 2010

Found this itunes playlist entitled 'Spring Playlist'. I think I made it this time last year. It was an interesting time in my life and these songs make me feel like I am back at my flat in Avondale, sitting on the porch with 40 pages of exam notes, trying desperately to get my life together.

1) Hard Believer - First Aid Kit
2) All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
3) We're All In The Dance - Feist
4) Leif Erikson - Lotte Kestner
5) Audrey H. - Dudley Benson
6) If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out - Cat Stevens
7) For Emma - Bon Iver
8) Shyness Will Get You Nowhere - The Gladeyes
9) This Must Be The Place (Mount Pleasant remix) - The Bears
10) Agoraphobia - Deerhunter
11) I Met Up With A King - First Aid Kit
12) Waiting Around To Die - Townes Van Zandt

No comments:

Post a Comment