Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

notable journeys

26/10/12

on our way home from the pub where we drank beers with lucy and crispin
standing up on a crowded tube susie leaned her head on my shoulder and i leaned my head on her head
this felt like just another one of our beautiful moments of friendship
where we could completely understand each other without saying anything at all
when we returned home we each received a mention on twitter from someone neither of us knew:
think i just saw @staceteague and @susie_and on the underground & was too scared to say anything wow this is a really creepy tweet oops
i replied 'haha, nice'

27/10/12

on the train from gipsy hill to victoria susie & i are both tired and sad we both have our headphones on and i cry through closed eyelids but later we will go to the borough market and drink hot cider and eat cheese samples and everything will be okay again like it always is

10/11/12

when the tube started i nearly fell over so i grabbed onto you and i didn't let go until we arrived at oxford circus

11/11/12

smiled the whole way to victoria station thinking about eyeball kisses

17/11/12

crowded tube, a man was standing next to me with his doge, kept making funny faces at the doge, looked up and exchanged smiled at a lady who was smiling at me

18/11/12

drunk with diane off pinkass wine

1/12/12

on a train w max, nat and crispin. me and nat sneakily took xanax and it made my muscles ache and sometimes me and nat would look at each other and laugh and she showed me a video of a woman saying a poem and during it i heard crispin refer to me as 'teagues' but i just kept listening to the poem instead of trying to hear what he was talking about. in the poem she said 'i'm a lover without a lover'. crispin ate a banana v erotically and nat took a picture

8/12/12

1) nat and laurens are sharing headphones listening to blink 182

2) train from euston to wherever that pub was
nat was v drunk and dropped the n word
oh shit

9/12/12

the overground from brockley / my head in your neck nook

15/12/12

victoria - euston
euston - highbury and islington
highbury and islington - canada water
canada water - brockley

all of these journeys:

you are leaning against me i am making fun of you you touch my face

No comments:

Post a Comment